International volunteering

I´m Johanna, a sixteen year old girl from Germany and I love working with children in my free time. Now I would like to present you one of my little work, which I do in my free time after school. This project is from school, because at my school we have in grade 11 different project courses and in my course we talk about social topics like homeless people and refugees. Also we have to do a practice course in a social institution. I chose an institution, which opened three days a week and kids aged 6 to 16 can go there and play, do their homework or just relax a little bit. Most of them go there because at home they do not get much attention. So my tasks are: Playing different games with them, helping them with their homework and also trying to show them what a good behavior is. Normally we just have to do our lab thirty hours, but I love working there and I like the institution a lot, so I prefer to go there longer and I would also like to work there after my hours from school. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cadena de favores

La muerte, ¿qué color?

Leyenda de Sadako Sasaki y las mil grullas de origami. Mil grullas por Japón. Una leyenda para la esperanza.